Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Opus 47 Salmi 23

Opus 47
Salmi 23
Psalm 23
Approx. Time: 10 minutes, 12 seconds

Description:
Symphonic work featuring double chorus making use of an Italian translation of Psalm 23. The music explores some interesting meditative mood variations throughout the work. Music dedicated to the Evangelical Work in Progress performed by His Excellency Bishop Robert W. Finn, D.D., Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph (Missouri USA).

The Psalms 23
A Psalm of David.

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

( found on the World Wide Web: http://bartleby.com/108/19/23.html )
Full Score: 18 x 24 (15 pages)
Vocal Score: 11 x 17 (13 pages)
Instrumental Parts: 11 x 17
Performance Bundle: Includes full score and one copy of each instrumental part
U.S. Copyright Registration: PAU3506312 ; SRU991570
ASCAP Title No.: 881419087
Vocal Score--U.S. Copyright Registration: PAU3506312 ; SRU991570
ASCAP Title No.: 881419149
INSTRUMENTS
Piccolo 1-2
Flute 1-2
Alto Flute 1-2
Bass Flute 1-2
Oboe 1-2
Bb Clarinet 1-2
Alto Clarinet 1-2
Bass Clarinet 1-2
Contrabass Clarinet 1-2
Soprano Saxophone 1-2
Alto Saxophone 1-2
Tenor Saxophone 1-2
Baritone Saxophone 1-3
Bassoon 1-3
Contra bassoon 1-2
Snare Drum
Bass Drum
F Horn 1-3
Bb Trumpet 1-2
Trombone 1-3
Tuba 1-2
Double Chorus (SSAATTBB)
Violin 1-3
Viola 1-3
Cello 1-3
Double Bass 1-3

MUSICANEO = SHEET MUSIC

음악, 작곡, 작곡, 창조적인 컨셉 기업, 리차드 larencio의 matthis, 리차드 matthis, 작곡가, 캔사스 시티, 미주리, UMB 은행, 어리석음 극장, 캔사스의 서정 오페라 도시, 수태의 신학교, 수태의 대수 도원, 캔사스 시티 심포니, 음악 및 예술 학교 미주리 - 캔사스 시티, 예술, 예술의 무용, 대학, 오페라, 클래식, 클래식 음악, 보컬, 가수, 저음 가수, 저음의 목소리, 오케스트라, 교향곡, 교향곡, 오케스트 레이션, Orchestrator를, 음악 필사자, 음악 각색, 음악, 준비, 음악 원고 준비, 음악 출판, 출판, 아티스트, 클래식, 클래식 음악, 현대 클래식 음악, 르네상스 남자, 악보, 녹음 회사, 음악 출판, 영화, 영화 사운드, 영화 사운드 트랙, 21 세기의 르네상스 남자, 리차드 실은 Matthis , 클래식은, 일렉트로 니카, 록키, 오페라, 상공 회의소는 음악, 미술 송, 기기, 합창, 소리, WAV 파일, TV 용 사운드 효과, 사운드 효과, 사운드 클립, wav 파일, 음악, 제작 음악, 배경 음악, 비디오, 음악을위한 음악 도서관은 독립적인 음악을, 벨소리, 벨소리, 벨소리, wavs, wav 파일, 사운드 파일, 음향 물어, 소리 WAV 파일, wav 파일 사운드, 사운드 FX는 소리를 다운로드, 를 다운로드